First Mutual Properties McKesson Pharmaceutical Warehouse, Moncton, New Brunswick
The distribution centre in Moncton serves the Maritime region. McKesson Canada, which distributes pharmaceuticals and products to health-care providers, has distribution centres around the country. The company’s distribution centres supply 40 per cent of the medicines used in Canada to 6,300 retail pharmacies and 1,350 hospitals, clinics and institutions.
Mechanical Systems Description:
Mechanical design includes:
• Full plumbing distribution
• Office area HVAC – 30,000 sq. ft.
• Data room systems
• Warehouse area full environmental control for heating, cooling and humidification(down to an alarmed fluctuation of less than 2°C)
• Full building EMCO controls
• Fire protection systems designed using a combination of in-rack systems for specific areas and ESFR systems in warehouse and distribution areas
Electrical Systems Description:
Electrical design includes:
• Lighting and lighting control
• Power communications (voice/data)
• Security systems
• Public address system
• Mechanical connections
• Fire alarm systems
• Fire pump service
• Spectralink/Telzon internal communication systems
• Emergency lighting, emergency power and UPS systems
Re: MCW Projects Information Request
McKesson Pharmaceutical Warehouse, Moncton, New Brunswick
First name is required.
Last name is required.
Email is required.
Please enter valid email address.
Message is required