Halifax Regional School Board Energy Performance Contract, Halifax
An energy conservation and retrofit project’s true success can be gauged when the impact it has on the world doesn’t begin and end with the immediate impact of the retrofits in the facilities, but extends to our collective cultural values and habits.
That’s why MCW is particularly proud of our Energy Performance Contract with the Halifax Regional School Board. Not only does the project include implementing energy conservation measures and guaranteeing energy savings in 90 P-12 schools, it also features one of our most well-developed energy awareness & engagement solutions: 'Lights Off. Green On!' This awareness & engagement program is particularly special because of who leads the participation factor; not the school board’s administrators, or its teachers – it’s the P-12 students themselves – the next generation who will lead us towards a greener future.
- Educational energy conservation dashboard displays in schools that both show the school's energy performance and provide tips to help conserve energy
- Fuel oil to natural gas conversions in older schools where aging oil-based systems were also replaced, greatly reducing the carbon footprint and GHG emissions in those schools
- Select boiler retrofits from conventional fuel to renewable biomass-fired boilers
- Building automation systems with BACNet integration
- LED exterior lighting and extensive LED interior lighting
- Board-wide energy metering information systems
Re: MCW Projects Information Request
Energy Performance Contract, Halifax
First name is required.
Last name is required.
Email is required.
Please enter valid email address.
Message is required