Brandon University Healthy Living Centre
The new facility is located on Brandon University campus adjacent to the existing gymnasium built in 1965, will more than double the size of the current space. Overall building with addition and renovation of existing is 70,000 ft2. The building is LEED Certified. Both the university community and local residents will be able to use the facility
- an indoor walking/running track on second level
- a cardio fitness facility
- weight resistance machines
- a multi-purpose area
- an expanded sport/medical facility
- enhanced programming for BU staff and students and the Wesman community
- three full-size gymnasiums
- 1300 bleacher seats
- modern change rooms and washrooms
- a hall of fame area
- added classrooms and office
- ample parking
- capabilities of televising University level athletic events on local channels
- will be utilized as convocation ceremonies for the university.
Re: MCW Projects Information Request
Healthy Living Centre
First name is required.
Last name is required.
Email is required.
Please enter valid email address.
Message is required